Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rattle Snake in Jordan

A huge 2.5 meter- snake has been around for years in a little Irbid town, scaring kids and their parents , sneaking quietly (like a snake) from one house to another


until....

one day.....

this lady....

no one else but this lady....

the 80-year old Samya Moosa Al-Alwaneh

said enough is enough....



and she f-king murdered the snake with her own bare hands.




I bet you half of Shmesani girls will pass out just by looking at the picture.

Shukran Khalti Samya, shu tabkha 3al ghada el yoom? he3 he3 he3

6 comments:

kinzi said...

Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyihaaaaa

ya Beduwiyya ya bandoora ma a7sanik

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyihaa

ma agwwwwaki ya batl ya emira

Bedu mama kicks snake butt. Yea, makes lululate! whatever it is called, you know.

sheeshany said...

نشميّة و الله :)

any1 for a special soup, secret ingredients
:]

Shaima said...

INTERESTING.. hummm

Rand said...

I come from a place not so far away from el hajjeh's town, hathool el 3alawneh garabetna, but I'm also not far away from fainting at this very mo...

lubna said...

LOOL

snakes are creepy and scary Fares, you can't blame girls for passing out.. but the picture is funny not a pass out material :)

Hareega said...

Kinzi... badawi women are tough!

Haytha... if you have a snale cook book feel free to share some recipes

Rand... hope you'll get some strong nerves from your relatives

Lubna... I know they're scary, I once almost stepped on one and when I found it moving next to my leg I started running faster than carl lewis, I think i ran one mile in 5 minutes