Monday, November 07, 2005

I hate bluetooth, iPOD and fax machines





















I feel soooo techonolgically challenged, i always ask for help if i needed to fax a paper, they always teach me how to do it but i fail to learn, i just stand helpless in front of any machine including the small calculaters that old men carry in their dakakeen.

The latest technological breakthrough i can reasonably use are Atari and a DVD player. I feel so ignorant when i see 16 and 17-yr old boys sitting and talking so enthusiastically about the newest cell phones and computers and these new iPOD and blue tooth or bluekhara i feel like an idiot,

i haven't bought a lap top yet because everytime i log into a computer i find 50 different laptops on the screen and i don't know what the hell is the difference between all of them, i get a headache and exit... that has been occuring for the past 15 months.

I feel so defeated .... Bill Gates.... I hate you big time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sing along at the opera

Anonymous said...

What is bluetooth??!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching newest cellular phones. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though your blog is way off base from newest cellular phones I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don�t your url and feel free to visit me here at http://www.cheap-cellularphone.com. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.