Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

From the day you were born I knew you would make it. I was told you wouldn't, that you were too weak to survive, but here you are today stronger than ever. I did believe in you and here you are: you look so beautiful to me that every time I think of you I get elated. I pray for you, I have dedicated my life to you. Sometimes I feel like you're the reason for my existence and without you I would have thought of myself as a total loser.
Now that you're thriving I can live in peace knowing that you'll be OK. I have done everything for you to have a bright future and make sure that you'll never perish but rather will get stronger with time. You carry my legacy; you are me and all what I stand for.
Have a wonderful fifth birthday,
George W. Bush

11 comments:

Sharkooseh said...

very nice words :)
happy birthday W. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday .. and many happy returns

Arab Lady said...

hmmmm tli3it married...lah lah u broke my heart ya man ;)

HAppY Birthday Ya W

Anonymous said...

that's very touching :)

all my wishes for not a happy birthday :) but a happy life too!

lubna said...

i got lost and i'm curious... who's fifth birthday? :S

and hi

Hareega said...

sorry I didn't mean to be a moron, I thought the W. is more recognisable,
I guess your wishes for a happy birthday might have changed now!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was wondering what was wrong with the people commenting, huh? The 6th shall not come.

Sharkooseh said...

loooooool now we'r the morons :P

Anonymous said...

looooooooooool.. what's wrong with people commenting over here? many many returns???
hareega, you got them confused man!

Hareega said...

wasn't intentional, i thought W. was a world famous signature for Bush, looks like it wasn't