Friday, February 24, 2006

Today in the clinic

I came early to work (5.30 am) so I can see all my patient in the hospital, because I gotta drive early to my clinic.

When I was done, I drove for half an hour to the clinic, and was surprised that I only had one patient. I waited and waited for him and he didn't show up.

Then the nurse came by, telling me that he had just called and said he wasn't coming.

I aksed her why......

She answered smiling .... "He said he was sick"

When I say that doctors are sometimes being treated like shit not too many people believe me!

5 comments:

yadondon said...

yeah.. Allah be3een ya Hareega. I was a medical secretary once, and I used to get such lame excuses all the time. I mean the whole point of seeing a doctor is because you are sick. ya3ni you don't say well I would like to have an appointment with this doctor on this day to chat for 15 minutes discuss my marital problems and why can't I seem to win the lottery!
Seriously, some people suck big time!

Dar said...

HAHAHA ! it is not even worth it ! bs 3ajabni hadal el guy eno he is sick :)
CheeerZ!

Hareega said...

yadondon people remember times of soccer matches and hair dressers much better than their doctors' appointments!

kickers i forgive you, 3eeshi!

dar... jayeek el dooor! 3eesh

Anonymous said...

Bi sara7a... U should have visited him at home! Balki he was so sick he could get out of bed!!?

Dakatret hal eyyam... bedhom el shoghol yejii laa 3endhom! El shoghol beddo 7arakeh o kheffeh yabaa!

Anonymous said...

walla ya vimto there are approximately 50 reasons why i couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't have visited him at home. If you want me to list them i will !