Monday, April 06, 2009

Toxic

Just like most doctors, I really really hate seeing a doctor.

I finally decided to see one after 4 years of no medical supervision.

After she saw my ass-kicking record-breaking weight she asked, "How much do you exercsie?"

"I do not".

I did some blood work. She called back 2 weeks later, "Your blood work is (surprisingly) normal. Your HDL, the good cholesterol, is a little on the low side though..... but that could be from all that exercise you're doing"
--------

You know your lifestyle is not healthy when even your doctor is making fun of it. Also, the way she was making fun of me (her patient) reminded how I was talking to some of my patients on several occasions. I finally got a tatse of my own poison ... and it felt sooo good!

3 comments:

kinzi said...

Always refreshing to hear a doctor admit the same stuff normal folk do.

I need to get some exercise too. Maybe you are inspiring me. :)

Maioush said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, bab el najjar m5alla Doc! :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, it was destined to happen.

Doctors are scary :\