Sunday, June 08, 2008

Euro 2008 kicks off


Euro 2008 kicked off today,
the toughest group in the first round is the one including Italy, France, the Netherlands and Romania. Only 2 teams in this group will make it to the second round.
I'm having a hard time to predict which team besides Romania will make it
.
That's right, I'm predicting Romania will make it to the 2nd round, and go all the way.
Another team that will do very well: RUSSIA.

Anyway, I'll leave you here with the most dramatic moment of Euro 2004, when France scored twice in over time to come back from behind and defeat England 2-1, and of course it had Zidane's signature written all over it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say Portugal has a real chance in euro2008.It has always been may favourite team and I am so happy they defeated the turks last night:)

Hareega said...

they played a great game, the second goal was a great one and reflected some really good team work. I think they have a good shot