Thursday, November 06, 2008

Predictions

He said, "I don't know if you're a Bush fan, but I think he's a pretty bad president. I voted for Kerry in 2004 because all what he said made sense, but people didn't like him, and now Hillary is running and I don't think people will vote for her, and there's Obama, they can never vote for him. I'm not prejiduced but he is black and people will never vote for him. I'm from Tennessee. I know people very well, they can never vote for him even if said all the right things"

... during a conversation with a cardiologist in June, 2007

-------------------------------------------
Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of being poor & even worse I'm black
I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President,
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
Lyrics from the song Changes, by Tupac Shakur, 1998

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it took too long, but it did happen :)

Anonymous said...

Obama just hired the son of a terrorist by the name of Rahm Emanuel,chech his ass here