* A Syrian and a Jordanian were arrested with accusations of trading human organs.
When questioned, the Jordanian suspect mentioned that the organ that was least expensive among Jordanians was the middle finger, due to overuse.
* Bahrain may appoint a Jewish Bahraini woman to become its new ambassador to the US.
It's amazing how minorities in Arab countries are making the news these days, speaking of course of Bahranis.
* Mahmoud Abbas underwent a heart procedure at King Hussein Medical Center last week.
There were unconfirmed reports that during the procedures, the Jordanian government offered to sell his heart to the Kuwaitis for 2 million dollars.
* The private doctors' fees in Jordan will increase this month. Doctors were delighted. Not only that this increase will bump up their profits by 20%, but it was also increase the number of their patients by 2000%.
* A new medical test that can predict menopause was developed in the Netherlands.
Interestingly, the same test could be used to detect "global warming".