- The Jordanian government lost about 100,000 JDs today after cancelling a deal with a British investor to open a casino in Jordan.
The amount lost was going to be only 50,000 but the ministers decided to gamble on it.
- More attacks of terrorism have struck Sri Lanka yesterday.
The results: Fear, anxiety, and a 10,000 unwashed dishes.
- Today Yale University has awarded an honorary degree to former Beatles member Paul McCartney.
This comes as another step from the University to improve its reputation after most people knew that George Bush was one of its graduates.
- Scientists have now developed a special kind of underwear for men that can measure their blood pressure.
Here's how it works.... when the underwear expands to three times its normal size, you know that the man's blood pressure is rising very quickly (evil joke).
- Today Barack Obama, who is black, clarified some of the comments he had mentioned earlier about his grandfather freeing some Jews from a concentration camp in World War II, which turned out not to be true.
He said that his grandfather had the intention to do so, but he couldn't move well because of all the chains he was tied up to.
- A study published today revealed that exposure to lead can result in both brain damage and law-breaking behavior.
Co-incidentally, there were 200,000,000,000 tons of lead discovered today in the corners of the Jordanian Parliament.