* An Egyptian professor mentioned recently that mens' faces should be covered because they act as a temptation for women.
He later withdrew his remarks after seeing a picture of Michael Jackson.
* HM King Abdullah visited Azerbaijan. He was really excited about the trip.
After all, Azerbaijan's president is the only person left from a place ending with an "-an" that he can talk to.
* Condoleezza Rice had talks today with Israeli PM Ehud Olmert.
During the meeting, Olmert said he was astonished from the global outrage about the price of rice, mentioning that "rice" has never been cheaper.
* Scarlett Johansson got engaged.
Based on her judgement in selecting her movies, this engagement is expected to last for approximately 48 hours.
* A recent study is showing that pain killers can cut down on the risk of dementia (forgetfulness).
In other news, John McCain was bragging about not taking a pain killer in his entire life.
* Brazilian footballer Romario announced last month that he was retiring. His fans were shocked. They thought he retired a decade ago.
* In Algeria, it was reported that 977 Algerians died in the last 3 months from road-traffic accidents.
That number was inspiring to the Amman municipality, who contacted the Algerians asking, "What's your secret?"